Thursday, July 3, 2014

Rest days

So del and I have been in anchorage for two days. His wife michelle has arrived and the two of them have wisked off on their own little adventure.
I have been catching up with the past and stretching my legs.
Yesterday I met up with a childhood friend whom I havent seen in prob 20 yrs! ! We recently reconnected on facebook and I found out she was living up here so we arranged to meet for coffee. It has been so wonderful to "meet" her again and now also meet her new baby and her husband.
Today she showed me the must do hike in anchorage. ..flattop. the afternoon weather was stunning and I got some amazing quiet mtn time out there today when andrea headed back and I went a climbed a second peak in behind flattop. Just cause its there.

No comments:

Post a Comment